Elavated unit with expansive district views
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
- LOW STRATA - ONLY $400 PER QUARTER
- BRAND NEW
- BEAUTIFULLY BUILT AND FINISHED
Flooded with natural light is this spacious, practically designed 1 bedroom unit with large private balcony showcasing expansive district views.
Enter through landscaped gardens to a beautiful security lobby with direct lift access to your 1 bedroom apartment. The ideal alternative to villa living, the location of these brand new apartments is difficult to beat. Conveniently positioned adjacent to Peninsula Leisure Centre including Olympic/hydrotherapy pools, sports courts and gymnasium. Walking distance to amenities including Woy Woy Public School, Brisbane Water Secondary College, Brisbane Water Private Hospital, Woy Woy Railway Station and Deepwater Plaza Shopping Centre.
Peace of mind is assured with highly renowned local builder/developer with a proven track record for reliability and premium quality product.
- Beautifully appointed including floating timber floors throughout living area
- Large private balcony
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Internal laundry
- Floor to ceiling tiling in bathrooms
- Quietly positioned with an elevated west/north westerly outlook
- Single secure parking space with storage cage
- Double laminated commercial glazing throughout
- 5 minutes drive to railway station
- 5 minutes drive to pristine beaches
- 1 minute walk to waterfront reserve and connecting walk/cycle way linking Ettalong to Gosford
Just completed and ready to immediately occupy
For more information contact John Ienna on 0421 202 383.
To view more properties, go to www.raywhiteuminabeach.com.au
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.