Elevated unit with expansive district views
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Oversized, contemporary, energy efficient unit with expansive views of the Coastal Hinterland. With an internal area of 96m2 the unit features fully ducted air-conditioning, two bedrooms and two bathrooms with open plan living leading to a huge, undercover 32m2 balcony.
Enter through landscaped gardens to a beautiful security lobby with direct lift access to your apartment. The ideal alternative to villa living, the location of these brand new apartments is difficult to beat. Conveniently positioned adjacent to Peninsula Leisure Centre including Olympic/hydrotherapy pools, sports courts and gymnasium. Walking distance to amenities including Woy Woy Public School, Brisbane Water Secondary College, Brisbane Water Private Hospital, Woy Woy Railway Station and Deepwater Plaza Shopping Centre.
Peace of mind is assured with highly renowned local builder/developer with a proven track record for reliability and premium quality product.
- Beautifully appointed including floating timber floors throughout living area
- Floor to ceiling tiling in bathrooms
- Expansive water views on offer from upper level units taking in The Rip Bridge, Pelican Island and Brisbane Waters
- Lush, district views to the west over Peninsula and surrounding National Parks
- 5 minutes drive to railway station
- 5 minutes drive to pristine beaches
- 1 minute walk to waterfront reserve and connecting walk/cycle way linking Ettalong to Gosford
For more information contact John Ienna on 0421 202 383.
To view more properties, go to www.raywhiteuminabeach.com.au
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.