Brand New 3 Bedroom Unit
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Oversized, contemporary, energy efficient apartment with views of Brisbane Water and Coastal Hinterland.
- 3 bedroom unit with main bath + ensuite.
- Built in robes to all bedrooms
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Open plan kitchen and dining areas leading out to massive private balcony.
- 2nd balcony accessible from bedroom 2
- Beautifully appointed including floating timber floors throughout living area
- Floor to ceiling tiling in bathrooms
- Expansive water views on offer from upper level units taking in The Rip Bridge, Pelican Island and Brisbane Waters
- Lush, district views to the west over Peninsula and surrounding National Parks
- 5 minutes drive to railway station
- 5 minutes drive to pristine beaches
- 1 minute walk to waterfront reserve and connecting walk/cycle way linking Ettalong to Gosford
Enter through landscaped gardens to a beautiful security lobby with direct lift access to your apartment. The ideal alternative to villa living, the location of these brand new apartments is difficult to beat. Conveniently positioned adjacent to Peninsula Leisure Centre including Olympic/hydrotherapy pools, sports courts and gymnasium. Walking distance to amenities including Woy Woy Public School, Brisbane Water Secondary College, Brisbane Water Private Hospital, Woy Woy Railway Station and Deepwater Plaza Shopping Centre.
Peace of mind is assured with highly renowned local builder/developer with a proven track record for reliability and premium quality product.
For more information contact John Ienna on 0421 202 383.
To view more properties, go to www.raywhiteuminabeach.com.au
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.