Stunning brand new rear townhouse
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
One of only two townhouses on the title featuring main bedroom plus en-suite bathroom on the ground floor, ideal for downsizers, first home buyers and investors alike.
The location of these brand new town homes will be difficult to beat, quietly nestled in Terry Avenue and conveniently positioned adjacent to Peninsula Leisure Centre which includes Olympic/hydrotherapy pools, sports courts and gymnasium. Moments to Woy Woy waterfront reserve and walkways and a five minute ride to Woy Woy Railway with public transport at door, this is convenience living at its best. Also located within walking distance to Woy Woy Public School, Brisbane Water Secondary College & Brisbane Water Private Hospital.
Currently under construction with completion estimated August 2017, you will need to be quick to secure one of only two town homes.
Peace of mind is assured with highly renowned local builder/developer with a proven track record for reliability and premium quality product.
- Ducted a/c throughout
- Floating timber flooring on ground floor
- Quality kitchens with Island bar & Caesar stone bench tops
- Open plan main living downstairs plus main bedroom and en-suite bathroom
- Generous 80m2 courtyard on title including patio/pergola
- Upstairs includes a 2nd living area, with two additional bedrooms plus main bathroom
- Single lock-up garage with internal access
- Security complex including electric gates
Part of the adjoining "Naringa" development, comprising of nine units, these two town homes will be established with a separate sinking fund, meaning lower ongoing strata levies and added simplicity.
For more information contact John Ienna on 0421 202 383
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.