Back to nature
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Tucked away in one of Umina Beach's best kept secret locales (don't tell anyone) is this substantial 3 bedroom steel framed pole home which has been architect designed with ease of living, solar access and privacy at the forefront.
The home is perched on a stunning, northerly facing escarpment adjoining stunning Aussie bushland and features extensive bush and district views. Highlights include spacious living featuring polished timber flooring and high, raked ceilings and an awe inspiring outdoor barbecue area showcasing expansive views and ideal for summer barbecues, or for toasting marshmallows on a camp fire during the cooler months!
- Ultra - private
- Minimal internal steps
- Polished timber flooring throughout living area
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Balcony adjoins kitchen/living showcasing expansive district views
- Large, modern kitchen
- Large central bathroom, plus separate toilet
- Additional 2nd living space/study area
- Walk to beach (approximately 1 km)
1,220m² / 0.3 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.