King of The Bays
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
Perfectly positioned and architecturally designed to take full advantage of a spectacular 270 degree outlook over Correa and Horsfield Bays is this meticulously maintained, high quality four bedroom home plus fully self-contained loft studio.
You will quite literally enjoy views from every single room in the house and together with unrivaled parking, level street access and garaging for this locality, makes this a special and particularly rare offering not to be missed.
This one owner property has been lovingly built and meticulously maintained throughout.
The main residence features:
- Level street access
- North facing living area featuring stunning blackbutt timber flooring
- Gourmet kitchen with European appliances (gas cooking)
- Four bedrooms in total - all with built-in robes
- Main bedroom/parents retreat features Cathedral ceilings, walk-in robe, large spa en-suite plus two balconies
- Huge double garage with internal access - laundry plus another bathroom off garage
- Double carport
The spectacular, fully self contained studio is completely detached and is situated towards the waters edge. It has barely been used and features kitchen, lounge and bathroom downstairs opening to decking, with a loft bedroom featuring high raked ceilings upstairs.
Outside the theme continues, with landscaped, immaculate grounds providing comfortable access to the waterfront reserve. Permanent water access to Correa Bay makes this property idea for boating, kayaking and fishing.
Located in Horsfield Bay, a little known yet scenically blessed bayside suburb situated approximately five minutes drive to Woy Woy Railway, ten minutes from patrolled surf beach and ten minutes to M1 Freeway, affording convenient access to Sydney.
- Double Carport
- Double Garage