- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
This original "fisherman's cottage" has been stripped back to bare bones in recent years and rebuilt to a highly professional standard .... inside, outside and top to toe !! In fact, virtually all that remains of the original residence is it's seaside charm and character!
A recent addition and highlight feature of the property is the rear entertaining deck which includes a dedicated BBQ area complete with range hood and LCD television. This space is framed by a stunning water feature, fish pond and surrounded by lush tropical plantings offering the perfect place to retreat or entertain in style.
Internally the house features:
- Three bedrooms, two with mirrored built-in robes
- Renovated kitchen with gas cooking
- Renovated bathroom plus separate toilet
- Tiled open plan living
- Renovated laundry
Externally the property is equally as impressive and features:
- Extensive tropical landscaping and quality paving
- Double tandem carport accessible via remote front gates
- Additional single garage plus carport off rear lane
- Bonus DA & CC approval for 9m x 10m garage if required - ready to build (incorporating bathroom).
The scope of renovation works is far too extensive to list. On top of the obvious renovations, big ticket items include new roofing, guttering, external cladding and insulation (walls & roof).
Will be sold at auction (or prior) as vendors are committed elsewhere, so don't delay inspecting this outstanding offering.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
519m² / 0.13 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.