Water views and your own roof terrace
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
- LOW STRATA
- BRAND NEW
- BEAUTIFULLY BUILT AND FINISHED
Outstanding in every sense is this rare, contemporary apartment featuring open plan kitchen and dining area leading to a massive, private balcony plus private access to a priceless 40m2 roof terrace showcasing 360 degree water and district views.
Enter through landscaped gardens to a beautiful security lobby with direct lift access to your apartment. The ideal alternative to villa living, the location of these brand new apartments is difficult to beat. Conveniently positioned adjacent to Peninsula Leisure Centre including Olympic/hydrotherapy pools, sports courts and gymnasium. Walking distance to amenities including Woy Woy Public School, Brisbane Water Secondary College, Brisbane Water Private Hospital, Woy Woy Railway Station and Deepwater Plaza Shopping Centre.
Peace of mind is assured with highly renowned local builder/developer with a proven track record for reliability and premium quality product.
- 3 spacious bedrooms, each with large fitted robes
- Spacious main bathroom features free standing bath
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and living space with timber floors
- Quality kitchen features soft close doors, island bench, Caesar bench top and marble splash back
- Private roof terrace features pergola space, additional storage & water supply
- Beautifully appointed throughout including floating timber floors internally and traventine paving externally
- Floor to ceiling tiling in bathrooms
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Internal laundry
- Double secure parking bays with large storage cage
- Double laminated commercial glazing throughout
- Expansive water views take in The Rip Bridge, Pelican Island and Brisbane Water
- Lush, district views to the west over Peninsula and surrounding National Parks
- 5 minutes drive to railway station
- 5 minutes drive to pristine beaches
- 1 minute walk to waterfront reserve and connecting walk/cycle way linking Ettalong to Gosford
Just completed and available for immediate occupation.
For more information contact John Ienna on 0421 202 383.
To view more properties, go to www.raywhiteuminabeach.com.au
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.