Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Brick, modern and walk to Station
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Modern and very well maintained single level brick and tile residence featuring three double bedrooms plus a functional study/fourth bedroom. Positioned on a manageable 468m2 block and conveniently located approximately 1km to Woy Woy Railway, this is a great package at a very competitive price.
Completed in the late 1990's and still in the hands of the proud original owner, this home is very well designed to make the most of it's position, with the main living area and bedrooms situated towards the rear of the property. Classically designed with a front porch, formal entry and formal/informal living spaces, the floor plan delivers a free flowing, spacious feel with all the peace and privacy you could hope for.
The functional yard and general exterior requires a minimum of upkeep, meaning this home is ideal for buyers seeking a spacious home on one level, without the hassle of timely external upkeep.
- Two separate living areas
- Rear, tiled living area leads to covered entertaining area and private yard
- Double remote lock-up garage with internal access plus plenty of off street parking
- All three double bedrooms feature built-in robes
- Single fourth bedroom/study features bi-fold doors, leading to living space
- Main bedroom features en-suite and walk in robe
- Main bathroom plus separate toilet
- Spacious internal laundry
- 15 minutes drive to M1 - convenient freeway access
- Door-to-door Sydney CBD via rail in just over 1 hour!
All the modern trimmings you expect are included with this property, so inspection is a must.
Available to purchase on delayed settlement terms, expected to be September 2017.
To view more properties, go to www.raywhiteuminabeach.com.au
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
468m² / 0.12 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.