Outstanding Water Views and Private Roof Terrace
Outstanding in every sense. This rare, oversized, contemporary, energy efficient apartment features ducted air conditioning throughout, open plan kitchen and dining area leading to a massive, private balcony plus private access to a priceless 40m2 roof terrace showcasing 360 degree water and district views.
Enter through landscaped gardens to a beautiful security lobby with direct lift access to your apartment. The ideal alternative to villa living, the location of these brand new apartments is difficult to beat. Conveniently positioned adjacent to Peninsula Leisure Centre including Olympic/hydrotherapy pools, sports courts and gymnasium. Walking distance to amenities including Woy Woy Public School, Brisbane Water Secondary College, Brisbane Water Private Hospital, Woy Woy Railway Station and Deepwater Plaza Shopping Centre.
Peace of mind is assured with highly renowned local builder/developer with a proven track record for reliability and premium quality product.
* 3 bedrooms with built in robes
* Main bath + ensuite
* Large open plan kitchen, dining and living
* Private roof terrace with pergola, gas and water outlets
* Beautifully appointed including floating timber floors throughout living area
* Floor to ceiling tiling in bathrooms
* Expansive water views taking in The Rip Bridge, Pelican Island and Brisbane Waters
* Lush, district views to the west over Peninsula and surrounding National Parks
* 5 minutes drive to railway station
* 5 minutes drive to pristine beaches
* 1 minute walk to waterfront reserve and connecting walk/cycle way linking Ettalong to Gosford
For more information contact John Ienna on 0421 202 383.
To view more properties, go to www.raywhiteuminabeach.com.au
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Mary Koen- 1 Gilwah Street, Woy WoyThank you John, Jessica & all your staff for securing a successful sale of No1 Gilwah Street. It is with very mixed emotions we handed over our home of 33 years, but we are happy the new owners love it and we wish them love and laughter creating their memories there. All went through smoothly in the end! Very much appreciated John. So many thanks