Tidy House Plus Sleepout
Privately set in an elevated, sun drenched Umina Beach enclave is this neat and tidy renovated three bedroom home which is in excellent, renovated condition throughout and ready to immediately enjoy.
The layout of the home is excellent in all respects, with three bedrooms positioned at the front of the house and a spacious lounge, dining and kitchen area orientated towards the rear of the house. The living space leads to a level, landscaped rear yard including spacious entertaining deck plus pergola.
There is a single garage towards the rear of the block with side driveway access, currently lined and utilised as a sleep out.
There are three bedrooms, two with built-in robes. There is a functional main bathroom plus separate toilet which has also been renovated in more recent times. Additional benefit of a large internal laundry with direct access to rear yard.
* Popular location with northerly, sheltered outlook, ideally position to capture sea breeze and warm winter sunshine * 2 Minutes walk to Public High School
* 5 minutes drive to Woy Woy Rail, pristine beaches and waterways
* Polished timber floors throughout most of the house
* Large main bedroom with robe plus air-conditioning
* Spacious air-conditioned living area features separate lounge and dining areas
To view more properties, go to www.raywhiteuminabeach.com.au
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Mary Koen- 1 Gilwah Street, Woy WoyThank you John, Jessica & all your staff for securing a successful sale of No1 Gilwah Street. It is with very mixed emotions we handed over our home of 33 years, but we are happy the new owners love it and we wish them love and laughter creating their memories there. All went through smoothly in the end! Very much appreciated John. So many thanks