4 Bedroom Family Home!
EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION ON A 613 SQM BLOCK!
VERSATILE FLOOR PLAN WITH MULTIPLE LIVING AREAS!
Located in a quiet street in beautiful Empire Bay, this well presented 4 bedroom family home with multiple living areas & an enclosed yard, ideal for kids & pets to play, is an absolute must see for families!
With a versatile floor plan including multiple living areas & drive through access to the fully enclosed rear yard, this fantastic brick & tile family home features:
- Spacious master bedroom with 3 way main bathroom access
- Formal lounge room
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Open plan tiled kitchen dining area
- Enclosed pergola for additional living room
- Additional covered & paved entertainment area ideal for entertaining or a great place to unwind & relax
- Manicured & fully enclosed low maintenance yard
- Single garage with secure carport for drive through access
- Internal laundry with extra toilet
- Only a few minutes drive to Empire Bay Public School with a bus stop around the corner
- 10 minute drive to Woy Woy train station & shopping centre
- 10 minute drive to Kincumber shopping centre
Set on a level 613 sqm block in a quiet location, this fantastic 4 bedroom family home is designed for growing active families & those who like to entertain! Offering the coastal lifestyle you want while still being close to all you need, this home has to be on your list!
DO NOT DELAY!
Contact Liam McAuliffe on 0432 448 154 to schedule an immediate appointment.
To view more properties go to raywhiteuminabeach.com.au
Empire Bay is a much sought after coastal community just over 1 hour from Sydney, with access to a wonderful primary school & only a few minutes drive to train station, shopping centre & the beautiful Central coast beaches offering the ideal family lifestyle!
Suzanne Wailes- 4/1-3 Norman Street, Umina BeachThank you Liam for a great result in just three weekends. Your market knowledge, professionalism and selling abilities, are attributed to the quick sale of my villa. I recommend you at Ray White to anyone one selling their property Kind regards Suzanne Wailes